You can verify the same using "Resource Usage" option in cPanel. You need to optimize the website to resolve the issue. To reduce resource usage on your account, you can consider the following:
- check your scripts and make sure they are up to date
- disable or uninstall any unnecessary plugins/addons/modules/themes/etc. You can also disable all and re-enable one by one while watching the resource usage to identify if any of your modules is causing the high resource usage.
- you can optimize your databases to run smoother on your sites
- you can check your crons and have them run less often
- you can check your sites and see if there is any abuse or traffic that is causing high resources
- enable compression on your website
- enable CloudFlare on your websites to cache them and reduce the load
- optimize your website using the following recommendations:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we are always here to assist you.